Good bye

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 19:46:56 UTC 2008

Jacques B. wrote:
> 2008/1/31 Paul Shaffer <ace_wizard at yahoo.com>:
>> I just knew the moment I read Karl's original post this was going to turn
>> into a flame thread of epic proportions.
>>
> Agreed.  Karl has moved on.  Can everybody else please do the same.

But we are having so much fun ;)

Seriously, whatever you think of Karl he did have a knack of triggering
interesting discussions, as another part of this thread proves (having
evolved into something else).

I for one will miss Karl on this list, if only for that reason, and wish
him luck with ubuntu (I'm also on that list so will monitor what happens
there as a kinda social experiment...)

I have not time for those rude to Karl or the few downright insulting or
profane ...

cheers Chris