firefox, mplayerplug-in

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:32:14 UTC 2008

Nigel,

Thanks for the info.  I usually right-click and choose "save link as" to
download an mp3 that is linked directly.  However, I am trying to access the
output of a web application at:
http://ckdu.dal.ca
I click the download button and the script redirects the web browser to an
mp3, for instance:
http://ckdu.dal.ca/32/20080120.12.50-13.10.mp3

In the past this has worked fine, Firefox would ask me what I wanted to do
with the mp3 file.

But since Fedora 7 it automatically plays the file... :(

I guess I should probably post this to a Firefox mailing list...