Good bye - So long and thanks for all the fish.

Rick Stevens rstevens at internap.com
Thu Jan 31 21:59:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 16:44 -0500, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
> Terry Polzin wrote:
> > On Thursday 31 January 2008 09:44:48 Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> >
> >> I see someone reads Douglas Adams.
> >>

> > Have you got your towel?
> >

> NICE! I can't get help with the problem that  FC6,7,8 has with an ASUS
> board, but this stupid thread gets 200 posts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NICE LIST!

I, for one, don't recall seeing your post on ASUS mobos.  Perhaps I
missed it.

While I haven't futzed with F6, 7 or 8 on Asus in a while, I'll try to
help.  What specifically is going wrong?  And try to be as specific as
you can...there's a lot of Asus variants out there.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens at internap.com -
- CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
-     If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...     -
-              ...oh, wait.  He does.  THAT explains it!             -