Fedora 9 Openchrome drv HP w2207h Monitor was: Re: help with setting up graphics

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Wed Jul 2 18:44:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:50:02 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 21:00 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
	[...]
>> > Start a new tread with maybe subject: help with setting up graphics/
>>
>> 	I made that "cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log|most" and started slogging.
>> Other than the two lines below, I see nothing that even might be
>> enlightening.
	[...]
> Could you post the complete Xorg.0.log. Try not to use the
> grep\more\less etc..
	[...]

	I wrote a detailed email reply, which should have appeared here
(on Gmane) ere now; I think there was a glitch in the list address. I'll
go copy it from my outbox and re-post. My apologies in advance if it
eventually shows up twice!

	When it does appear, I have a follow-up with videocard info.