Gnome DVD CDA Autoplay default program

Federico Marziali federico.marziali at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:51:08 UTC 2008

Hello everybody.

I'm running Fedora 9 and using Gnome as desktop environment.

I'm trying to figure out how to add items to the autoplay list for
removable medias (DVD, Audio CD, etc...) handling.
I found the removable media tab under the preferences for Nautilus,
but I could only select one of the predefined entries, not adding my
own.
E.g. I'd like to add (and use) Amarok or KsCD for AudioCD and
Xine/mplayer for DVD.

I'd be happy to manually modify a config file, but I could not find
anything that rang a bell looking under ~/.gnome ~/.gnome2 ~/.gconf

Any help/hint is appreciated!
Fede