fedora 9 installation

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Sat Jul 5 15:31:17 UTC 2008

allen wrote:
> I am mentally prepared to inatall fedora 9 but have some technological constraints my PC literate capability.
> 1. I want to devote the entire HD to Linux.
> 2. Presently devoted to XP home
>
> Please advise
>
> Confused Senior

That's not a lot to go on.  The graphical installer with fedora 9 is
pretty straightforward.  At the section on where you want to install
Fedora just select the option that says 'delete all partitions and
install' or similar. I don't have the install screens up to say exactly
what it says.   The click through the rest of the screens changing any
options you want to.

I simply don't know exactly what you are asking, so can't be more
specific.  I will be glad to help off list if you need it.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support