cdrecord permission problems

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Jul 8 03:22:32 UTC 2008

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
> Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm not sure wodim even existed in those days. Certainly the DVD stuff
has been in the open source release for a long time, since Joerg lacks
the people skills to even let people give him money. I suggested he just
get a Paypal account and ask for donations, he wanted payment by
International Money Order payable in Euros.

Anyway, history lesson over, there are many things I don't like about
cdrtools, but I like the results.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>