duplex printing, hp, fedora 8....

Kevin Martin kevintm at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 15 21:15:24 UTC 2008

Ok, so I'm probably doing something really stupid here but when I print
a multi-page file to my duplex HP printer the duplexing takes place NOT
as page 1/2, page 3/4, page 5/6 but as page 3/4, page 2/5, page 1/6
(essentially printing the odd pages 1,3,5 then flipping the stack (so
the paper with page 5 is at the top) and printing pages 2,4,6).  This is
NOT the way I want it output but I don't know what I'm doing to make it
come out this way.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Kevin