KDE4 groupupdate fails on F9 packagekit

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 16 00:29:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 21:07 +0530, abhishek rane wrote:
> I have a slow connection so its not possible to update everything for
> me. The updates are about 1.1 GB

If you make sure that yum is caching the files, rather than deleting
them, you should be able to start updating, and carry on updating any
time you reconnect.

In /etc/yum.conf ensure "keepcache=1".

I gather that yum should keep caching files *until* installing them is
finished, even without that option being set, but it hasn't been my
experience.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.9-76.fc9.i686