F9 - cups - windows shared printer

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 24 23:26:19 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
<snip>
> We'll get to the bottom of it - and I'm pretty patient and suspect that
> Tim will sound off in a few days.

in all sincerity, i do wish you much luck.

this weekend i hope to get f9 respin burned and installed. i will be
setting up cups with 3 printers and do look forward to see what happens.

being that i will use mozilla firefox/thunderbird, i will try printing
with them. i know, you did not mention tbird.

are there any other programs that you have found this problem with?

my main usage will be with gnucash, several cad programs along with
gimp, maybe xsane.

--

tc,hago.

.