SElinux concerning symlink?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jul 25 20:11:48 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 20:01 +0000, Mike wrote:

> Thanks for all your help. By the way I think that generating some traffic
> on this list concerning SELinux may also help other users think about
> making things work rather than switching off SELinux as may have done in the
> past.
----
no doubt - and when Paul Howarth was monitoring this list, I would have
agreed with you but my experience is that only nominal selinux skills
monitor this list (though Daniel Walsh does show up now and then) and
selinux usually needs more immediate answers...hence the selinux list
which is also a redhat list.

Craig