Audacious CD Plugin

I've noticed that neither Fedora 8 or 9 includes the cd audio plugin
with Audacious. Oddly enough it looks like there is no way to get this
plugin from either the Fedora or Livna repos. Does anyone know of a
location that has it? The plugin is libcdaudio.so. XMMS does install
this library for itself, but I haven't found a way to get Audacious to
use XMMS's copy.