Re: Fedora 9 & runlevel 3

g wrote:
Bob Barrett wrote:
It looks like it has booted in runlevel 3, but something is then running "telinit 5". I've searched recent mails to this list, and I've searched the startup scripts, /etc/rc.d/rc3.d, etc., but have not been able to find anything. Any suggestions?

another place to check might be menu.lst. something strange, but you never
know.

menu.lst is better known in the Fedora world as:  /etc/grub.conf

Check to see if there is a "5" on any of your kernel lines....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com