Re: (fedora) Re: Problems playing audiostreams in F9

Bill Crawford wrote on 2-JUN-2008 15:24:12.68

>2008/6/2 Jouk Jansen <joukj hrem nano tudelft nl>:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/ram/r3g2.ram
>>   Result : silence (I can see in the firefox window the knobs of mplayer)
>
>Where are your RealPlayer codecs installed?
If they are installed at the "standard" location.
Actually this is an system which upgraded from F8->F9. When running F8 the
web-page above just worked. I checked and all installed gstreamer-packages
are now at F9-level. Or should I install additional packages to get the
codecs?

               Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj hrem nano tudelft nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd