Re: Updated NVIDIA Driver 173.14.05

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Srikanth Konjarla <srikanth konjarla gmail com> wrote:
I have used livna and got the NVIDIA driver working. However, the laptop screen brightness does not work. Anybody got this working?

Thanks

Srikanth

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Srikanth Konjarla wrote:

Does this mean that it would work with Fedora 9 without having to backout to older version of Xorg?

Thanks

Yes. Refer

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F9Common#Proprietary_.28third-party.29_video_drivers

Rahul