how to change the default ugly background for gdm?

I just can not express how much I deplore the cheese background for the GDM screen in F9. I feel like I'm in a nightmare tron movie.

How is that changed?

Thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn (re: Japanese stone garden), "The Gathering"]
"Notice the waves, each moving in its own order. Predictable...unchanging.