Re: gecko-mediaplayer - the continuing saga?

Mauriat wrote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Knute Johnson
<linux www knutejohnson com> wrote:
I did a clean install of F9 on my old laptop.  I installed gecko-mediaplayer
and it still doesn't play what the old mplayerplug-in used to play.  In
addition it blows up firefox.  Any help would be appreciated.

Can you provide some specific test cases so others can try to reproduce?

-Mauriat

Sorry, I should have thought of that.

http://www.kfi640.com/cc-common/ondemand/faq/

On the left side in the white area, click on "Launch Classic Player."

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
linux www knutejohnson com