Re: how to change the default ugly background for gdm?

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 11:55 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> You can use KDM with Gnome.

But can it be installed without dragging in a slew of KDE at the same
time?  And how would you install it, anyway?  I tried "yum install kdm"
last night, but get a no package available error response.  Without
installing KDE I don't know what I'm looking for to try and install KDM.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.3-18.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.