Re: f9 vino problem

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 11:12 -0700, David L wrote:
> Is this a bug in the firewall?  It seems to me that if the
> firewall is disabled, the firewall ports that are allowed
> shouldn't matter.

There is a bug, the GUI doesn't actually disable it.

But if you use the command line and issue "service iptables stop" you do
disable it.  That just stops it for now, the next time you change run
levels it'll start again, if the run levels are set to start it.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.3-18.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.