RAID5 on IDE , adding SATA drives

Hi folks.

I've got a F7 installation on 3x500GB IDE drives running RAID5.

I need to increase the disc space but the only remaining IDE interface has a
DVD on it so I need to use SATA drives.

I plan to add 2x500GB SATA drives to the PC and then add them into the RAID.

Does anyone see any problems with me doing this, or any pit-falls I need to
avoid?
--
Gary Stainburn