Re: Logwatch report on another machine?

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 13:52 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I think that is exactly my problem -
> sendmail is not distinguishing properly between internal and external
> mail.

This is usual with MTAs. Their world view distinguishes pretty much
between "mail I am accepting for my input queue, to be stored or
forwarded later" and "mail I am forwarding from my output queue". The
fact that the other end of the conversation is inside or outside their
local domain is secondary, so you have to be explicit about it.

poc