Re: Special Character Problem

Raymond C. Rodgers wrote:
Hi folks,
I have a rather annoying problem. My company uses a special character as a part of a password for an ftp account a Linux server,

forget your keyboard. think hidden files.

reread:  'man ftp' and 'man netrc'

after which. or while still open, write your '.netrc', close.

reopen with khexedit, correct 'passwd' using hex, not text side.

save and enjoy life again.

hth.

--

tc,hago.