Re: problem with Dolphin

Germán Racca wrote:
Hi, I'm new in this mailing-list. I'm Argentinian, so my English is
not very good.
I have a problem with Dolphin, it doesn't start. Somebody can help me?
The message is the following:
dolphin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libnepomuk.so.4: undefined
symbol: _ZN7Soprano6Client17LocalSocketClientC1EP7QObject
<unknown program name>(3507)/: Communication problem with  "dolphin" ,
it probably crashed.

The problem seems to be a library mismatch with kdelibs, which

/usr/lib/libnepomuk.so.4

 is a part of.

perhaps a rebuild of Dolphin is required after an upgrade of KDE?