Re: Backup Options

Srikanth Konjarla wrote:
All,

I use Fedora on my laptop which is primarily for business purposes. So, i like to get the data backup from laptop to home desktop machine (over ssh) and trying to find an easy and reliable backup tool. I have tried pybackpack with rdiff-backup combination but i found it not very reliable with at least ssh option.

Any recommendations?

You may want to think about rsync - it is easy to configure to use ssh to sync files.

Mikkel