F9: Pulseaudio crashing sporadically, can't restart

Hi all,

Unlike some people, I had no problems with Pulseaudio under F8. However, after upgrading to F9 by means of the Preview DVD, I am finding that audio stops working now on a regular basis and there is no way to restart it. I try running "service nasd restart" but it doesn't work; there is no error message but nasd doesn't load. Does nasd depend on some other service which I also need to restart?

I'm running an up-to-date F9 (pulseaudio v0.9.10-1)

Thanks.

--
 Colin Brace
 Amsterdam