Re: Gnome Session Management under Fedora 9

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:19:46 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
[...]
> [...]
[....]
	I've been doing it routinely for years out of mind -- one of the
first things I do after an install.

	Main Menu > System > Preferences > Personal > Sessions

	Click on the Sessions Options tab, and check the box.

	Enjoy. A la mode.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.