NetworkManager: how to select wireless interface

Hi,

on my laptop I have 2 wireless interfaces:

IPW2100 (Centrino)
Linksys PCMCIA

How do I tell NetworkManager which one to use?
If I click on the applet and select the network under one of the 2 interfaces, then they are both connected, as I can see from /sbin/ifconfig.

This is using the most updated Fedora 9 on a x86.

How can I tell Network Manager not to use one of the 2 interfaces?

Andrea