udev in f9 is about 100 times slower then in f8

hi,
my home directory is a luks encrypted volume. the key for this volume is on my pendrive. before i'd like to login i just plugin my pendrive and then:
- udev recognize my pendrive
- mount one of the partition on it (which hold the keyfile)
- use the keyfile on the mounted partition and open the luks partirion
- mount the device mapper as my home
- umount my pendrive
this was works perfectly on fedora 8 and takes about 2-4sec to my home dir be mounted. now on fedora 9 it's still works, but it takes about 3-4 minutes (!!!) to finish. when i look into what happened:
- udev recognize my pendrive
- mount one of the partition on it (which hold the keyfile)
- use the keyfile on the mounted partition and open the luks partirion
and here waits for minutes in this place what is see in ps axf:
  522 ?        S<s    0:00 /sbin/udevd -d
 2523 ?        S<     0:00  \_ /sbin/udevd -d
2536 ? S< 0:00 \_ /bin/bash /root/bin/home-up /dev/System/lfarkas
 2553 ?        S<     0:00          \_ /bin/bash /root/bin/luks-up
/dev/System/lfarkas
 2569 ?        S<L    0:00              \_ /sbin/cryptsetup luksOpen
/dev/System/lfarkas home-lfarkas
 2718 ?        S<     0:00                  \_ /sbin/udevsettle
i assume udevsettle wait for something, but i don't know for what?
and why?
what can be the solution?
how can i find the reason of the problem?
any help would be useful.
thanks.