Re: Firefox 3 beta on Fedora 9 uses lots of IO after start

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 10:40 -0700, David L wrote:
> I wonder why f9 is still using beta after two release candidates have
> been released.?

I wonder why Fedora ever bothered with using a beta.  Surely users
should be doing some sort of yum install firefox-beta if they want to
use a beta release, with installing "firefox" installing the latest
proper release.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.4-30.fc9.i686