Re: DNS: Can public and private data be hosted by the same server?

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 08:54 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
> Apparently restorecon incorrectly set the named directory to the wrong
> context (named_conf_t) so I had to manually set it to named_log_t.

That probably should be bugzilla'd.  It would seem that you're using it
correctly, and shouldn't need manual intervention.  If its logs get
rotated, you might have to intervene for each intervention.  Not good.

Did you let it create the initial log file, or did you touch the
filename yourself, beforehand?

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.4-30.fc9.i686