Re: fedora yum repo down?

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 13:45 -0700, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> Is the fedora yum repo down or is my named acting up in some strange
> way?  It doesn't look like mirrors.fedoraproject.org is resolving.

Yes there is/was dns issues with fedoraproject.org.  projectofedora.org
(sp?) was turned in to get dns but fedoraproject.org itself was changed.
The problem has been identified and fixed and just awaiting dns to be
refreshed over the internet.  So depending on how often/long your dns
servers were refreshed, it might be a bit before fedoraproject.org is
back to normal.

the fedora-devel-list@ has the info.

--
Mike Chambers