RE: Looking for motherboard recommendations

The one I was referring to in my post is a P5GD2 Premium (2004, IIRC).
I updated its bios a couple of times already.
I also have an older P4P800-X and a newer P5VD2-VM (microatx: requires
recent kernel for the onboard NIC and latest OpenChrome drivers for the VIA
PM900 chip).

Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'