Re: Ripping music CDs - program that is good with multiple optical drives

max wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 10:55 -0400, Marland V. Pittman wrote:
Hello Fedora Users I need some suggestions for ripping CDs.
I have done this using Rhythmbox , I have two optical drives, i have inserted cds into both drives and then queued both to be copied to the library. Both cd's copied but i don't think it does it simultaneously though, I believe it just queues them up and does one and then the other. It recognizes two drives without a problem and fetches the tag info . Worth an experiment or two i'd say.

That's one vote for Rythmbox. I'll likely come up with a list of candidates, do a fresh install and just go down the list and see how each one works.