Konqueror crashes using

John Selmys John.Selmys at SenecaC.On.Ca
Wed Jun 11 20:25:18 UTC 2008

I don't think this will help much. I ran konqueror from the command line.
I entered smb:// in the location window and hit the enter key.
Konqueror crashed. This is what was printed

KCrash: Application 'konqueror' crashing...
sock_file=/home/selmys/.kde/socket-amdx2/kdeinit4__0

John
=======