Konqueror Crash

Fred Erickson frederickson at iname.com
Wed Jun 11 21:55:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 12:35 -0400, John Selmys wrote:
> I'm running F9 on AMD X2 processor with KDE 4.0. Konqueror crashes when
> I enter "smb://" in the location window. Anyone else experience this?
>
> John

I also have an AMD X2 processor with F9 (not 64 version) and KDE 4
installed. Konqueror does **not** crash on my system when smb:// is
entered in the location window.

If I click on System Settings -> Advanced -> Samba, I get a crash when
trying to enter root password. Different topic though, so I'll be quiet
about that =:)

Fred