Re: Weird scrambled fonts

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
Morning.
Some of my fonts looks weirdly scrambled:

http://www.padep.org.bo/fonts/

Why could that be? freetype-freworld?

I noticed it both with and without freetype-freeworld. We're discussing it on FedoraForum and trying to find a common thread. I see it on three machines, all are using kmod-nvidia from livna as well as another user on the forum, are you?

Thanks in advance...
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
"Das Fernsehen ist eine Infektion der Seele."
- Federico Fellini