Re: I HATE Evolution ! Thunderbird ?

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Craig White <craigwhite azapple com> wrote:

If I was dealing with Exchange server, I surely would be using Evolution
and the Exchange connector.

I have been using Exchange connector on and off for several years and it has become better.
  However it is still very quirky and not ready for prime time.

--
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!"
-- George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair)