Re: F9 - repositories messed up, can't find Opera ?

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 16:59 -0600, linuxguy wrote:
> I would like to install the Opera browser to test.  I normally install
> things via yum, so

You have to get it directly from their website, and either do that
yourself for each update, or let it check for updates itself when you
use it.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.