Download manager hangs

Hello

Twice tonight I tried to download the F9 ISO. First the DVD, then the live CD. In both cases the download manager hung up at the very end. I had no option but to cancel the download. The DVD download wasted 5 hours and the CD download wasted another hour. I'm already using F9 on an AMD X2. I downloaded F9 ISO when my system was running F8. I upgraded to F9 and then gave away my DVD/CD. Now I wanted to get new copies for myself. I do my downloads with Seamonkey. It seems like the last chunk of the ISO just can't be delivered. I guess I'll have to use bittorrent or perhaps command-line ftp. I wonder if Seamonkey's download manager is broken?

John
=========