Problem with realtek NIC

Hi all,

I'm using F9 with a 2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686 #1 SMP kernel.

>From time to time, when I boot my system up, I don't have internet
connection. I tried to restart the network service, ifdown and ifup
the interface etc. but nothing worked.
I tried then to unload and load again the r8169 driver and after that
I could see that the driver complains with error -22.

The only solution I have is to reboot the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.