Re: Info about FUDCon Boston (please read)

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:18:41PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> 4) Breakfast and lunch at the Saturday BarCamp at Boston University, again
> for those who have pre-registered.
> 5) Security and facilities at Boston University.

Correct. We'll only be able to provide security to those who have
pre-registered, so if you don't, we can't guarantee that nothin' will happen
to you. If you know what I mean. And I think you do.

We've still got some space left, so if you know what's good for you,
preregister.