Re: Application buttons disappeared on panel line

2008/6/14 Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au>:
On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 20:27 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
> Suddenly application buttons disappeared from the application panel (I
> mean the line on top or bottom of sceen, so >I can't easily switch
> from one application to another. How do I restore them???

Gnome or KDE?

If you've accidentally deleted them from Gnome, it's the "Window List"
applet you want to "add to panel" again.  But if it's crashed, you'll
want to try restoring them another way:  Perhaps "killall gnome-panel"
in a command line might restart them, or logging out and back in again.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.  I
read messages from the public lists.

Tim:

1) Gnome
2) I logged out and in again but it didn't restore previous setup
3) I didn't try the killall-gnome-panel command
4)  I restored them by re-adding the "Window list" button...

Tnx to all

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag