Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 09:38 -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> QUESTION TO DEVELOPERS: Is there any hope of a full KDE 3.5
> in F10, plus an upgrade path from F8 to F10 that preserves
> KDE 3.5 configurations?
>
> KDE 4.0 is incomplete and not suitable for most users.

I totally agree !  I was going to post about this but I didn't want to
upset the group.   But its true !  F9 is the WORST RH/Fedora release I
have ever used and I've been doing this since RH8.

I want KDE 3.5 back for F10.

And don't give me the crap that Fedora is bleeding edge software.   F9
is beyond bleeding, its suicidal.