Re: Totem And Fedora 9

Hello John,

These particular DVDs do have multiple languages.  For example I have a
DVD ( I Am Legend) and it plays in Spanish.  Another (Jerry Maguire),
for example, plays in French.  In Totem, I tried to change the setting
to "English" from "Auto" but then, I get no sound. It appears that DVDs
with multiple soundtracks seem to play in the other languages other than
English.  I also used another DVD player (VLC Media Player) and have the
same problem as I have in Totem. Any suggestions to have these DVDs play
in their default language (English)? I never had this problem with
Fedora 8.