Re: flash video to mp3 file ? (ffmpeg doesn't recognize flash file...)

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I agree :-)

you do? that is a surprise to me. especially from what i have seen in
a lot of your previous post. ;o)

but, please, do not take my comments as a slam against you, as there
are many others who are much worse.

my comments were not to pass judgment, only a desire to hopefully bring
attention to lazy habits of many posters. and a hope to some day not
have to 'page down' 3 and 4 times to read a 'one liner'.

--

tc,hago.

.