F9 Xorg update seems slower

Louis E Garcia II louisg00 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 15 04:03:02 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 15:17 -0400, Louis E Garcia II wrote:
> Just update the xserver in F9 and now firefox scrolling with the mouse
> seems a lot slower. I think other things like window dragging seems slow
> too.
>
> Anyone seeing this? -Louis

I just noticed that I do not have direct rendering anymore.

$ glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose)

$lspci
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS,
943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)