Re: tr problem

On Sunday 15 June 2008 10:59:22 Tim wrote:
> There's quite a bit of skill in hand typing something
> without any errors.

There's a lot of skill.  I remember all too well getting to the end of a long
document, only to find a typo.  The only resort was to rip it out and start
again.  Believe me, I do not mourn the old days.  Neither would you if you
had to pay me for the time to type it two or three times for a simple
correction.

Anne