Dolphin Ctrl+N New Window Problem.

nicholas Yau nicholasykp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:02:49 UTC 2008

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 15 June 2008 09:07:00 Nicholas Yau wrote:
>> hi there, after i open the dolphin file manager, and i do Ctrl+N to open
>> a new window, the new window file location input turned readonly, i
>> cannot key in any word, please try to figure out is there any same
>> problem encountered. thanks.
>
> Hi, Nicholas.  I've just tried this both under Fedora and under Mandriva.  In
> both cases I could copy and paste a file, so it's definitely not read-only.
> I can't think what could cause it, assuming that you are actually looking at
> a directory for which you have write permission.
>
> Anne

i think you misunderstood my problem. please follow this steps:

1. open dolphin
2. crtl+n (combination key - not mouse select)
you are now in the new window

3. try to edit the location bar by typing something in it. see whether
is the input let you key in anything. thanks.

please respond me back asap. thanks :)