Re: Any hope of KDE 3.5 in F10? I want it too !

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 07:38 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:22:16 +0100
> Anne Wilson <cannewilson googlemail com> wrote:
>
> > Fedora made the only possible decision.
>
> That's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read.
>
> Anyone still trying to delude themselves that fedora
> isn't primarily a beta test for redhat enterprise? :-).
----
One has nothing to do with the other.

Fedora is clearly intended to be leading edge. KDE-4 is clearly leading
edge.

Kevin Kofler stated it clearly...the 3 Fedora developers made the
decision without any input from RedHat at all.

Clearly it was not the only possible decision but it was the decision
that they made.

Craig