Re: OT: Goodbye Fedora 9 - Hello Fedora 10?

Chris wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:48:18 -0400
David Boles <dgboles gmail com> wrote:

Chris wrote:
Greetings,

Blah - I'm off running F8... Too many issues with 9

1. Known issues with install & Nvidia

 >snip<

Feel better now? Honestly Chris. Other than *you* do you think that
anyone here really cares for one more list of 'I don't like'
stuff?   ;-)

Why ... YES! Everyone listens to me ;)

Note my sheepish grin ;)

I'm glad that you took that in the manner that I meant it. I thought that a little humor might lighten the load.

I'm a GNOME guy but I can understand your frustrations with KDE 4.x. Anne, who posts here, is a good source of up-to-date information for KDE. Read (listen to) her posts. She knows of what she speaks. Nice lady. Lots of KDE knowledge.

Hope all works out for you. All of you.

--

  David